Aaron Plumbing & Heating Services want our customers to feel completely satisfied with work we carry out at their properties, so in endeavouring to provide this service we promise to:
- Arrive at the property on time.
- Park outside your property considerately.
- Arrive in company uniform.
- Protect your floors with dust sheet prior to commencing work.
- Keep you up to date with what we are doing at all times.
- Give you free impartial advice of anything we find that may need attention in the future so that you have the option to prevent future issues.
- Be professional and polite at all times.
- Clean up all areas of work at the end of each day.
- Remove all rubbish unless customer has supplied items or is happy for us to use the recycling bins.
- Explain all installation work at the end of the day.
Aaron Plumbing & Heating Services is dedicated to recycling as much of the waste produced from our installations as possible, including plastic, card board and waste metal.
Aaron Plumbing & Heating Services will not:
- Wear dirty shoes in your property.
- Cause excessive noise or use bad language.
- Smoke in your property.